Who is Ecritel Corp.?
Ecritel Corp. is the US subsidiary of Ecritel Group. Ecritel Corp. was founded early 2015 in order to enter the US Market with its Managed Cloud Hosting, Solutions for eCommerce, Digital Platforms and other Cloud-based applications (IaaS, SaaS...).
With a presence on 4 continents with 7 offices, Ecritel Group is a global managed cloud solutions specialist with local support 24/7. Expert in managed cloud hosting services with 10 data centers & PoPs, Ecritel has 100% ownership of all its cloud servers equipment and infrastructures. e2c - Ecritel Cloud Center is based on a global powerful cluster of virtualized cloud servers scattered around the world with a strong presence in US & Canada.
Since 1985, Ecritel is a leading managed cloud services provider and is part of Euro Asia Equities Group.
Location: New York, NY – US (6th Av & 55th St.) - Date: July 2015
Ecritel is seeking a proven New Business Sales Executive to generate new revenue through outbound referrals, cold calls & industry events. The sales person will be a professionally polished, effective communicator and presenter that consistently works to interact with senior-level management in order to positively affect the final purchase decision.
- Sell e2c Cloud solutions, Datacenters, Managed Services on a defined area/industry in the US
- Provide prospects with e2c product offering based on facts and an understanding of the customer’s current/future needs.
- Responsible and committed to effectively organizing their workload to exceed sales metrics and accurately forecast all revenue opportunities in a timely manner. Should be familiar with CRM tools.
- Acknowledge their part in creating promoter customers and works to identify new ways to leverage our product set in order to delight them.
- Develop strategically viable and well-planned sales opportunities with a target set of customers.
- Manage multiple decision makers.
- Must be able to handle price negotiations with a focus on value-based selling and position the core differentiators of e2c in a way that clearly shows our customers what they will receive for their commitments to us.
- Use knowledge to influence, teach, and motivate others towards accomplishing a common goal.
- Logically communicate technical information and ideas so others will understand.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently provide FANATICAL support.
- Reporting directly to Managing Director North America
Profile & Skills
- Highly skilled in managing complex sales cycles and navigating procurement organizations and processes
- Born “hunter”; results & performance-oriented
- A minimum of 3 to 5 year’s successful New Business sales experience, incorporating value/service selling
- Significant IT knowledge with 2-year experience of selling managed services and IT solutions
- Large B2B sales experience
- Track record proves the ability to sell into C level management
- With focused on new account acquisition (Sales Hunter) and revenue growth from new accounts
- Expert at applying our adopted sales stage methodology to ensure maximum revenue is generated from every opportunity created and shares this knowledge with others
- Ability to successfully work and promote client’s environment and requirements internally within inter-functional groups
- Experience of strategic selling at Board level
- Entrepreneurial , self- motivated and autonomous
- Passionate about advanced technologies
- Dynamic and collaborative skills
- Persistence, determination, performer
Send your Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We only accept applications submitted by email and ensure a response within three weeks of receipt. Thank you.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy: Ecritel is committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, military status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employee assigned to this job.