Business Continuity Plan
We can help you create a Business Continuity Plan. Together we will develop the process and procedures to get your essential business functions operational during and after a disaster. Remember, a Disaster Recovery Plan is a component of a larger Business Continuity Plan. Essential functions such as Human Resources, Call Centers, etc. need to be considered also. This type of planning enables us to re-establish your business services to a fully functional level as quickly and smoothly as possible.
Disaster Recovery Plan
A key component of a Business Continuity Plan is the Disaster Recovery Plan to get your company’s mission-critical infrastructure or a particular business application back on-line and operational.
Our package includes
- In-depth evaluation of your infrastructure
- A contractually agreed upon Service Level Agreement
- Inter-Site Data Replication
- Load-balancing of the virtual workloads across the infrastructure
- Clustered Servers
- Multiple datacenter providers to guarantee maximum protection against disasters
- Load tests to ensure proper performance in a fail-over
Ecritel’s dual-site and Active-Active and Active-Passive configurations offer quicker recovery times.
A “must” for critical applications!
- A multi-operator infrastructure
- Architecture on 2 datacenters
- Multi-center facilities management, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- High level of security